Playfully Curly

Sunday, October 12, 2008

That's a whole lotta ladies!

So I went to a girls night in evening in the bay area on Saturday evening. It was a gathering that originally was thought of to watch movies, and have a good time with the girls. Well it ended up that ALOT more ladies were able to make it. We ended up with a total of 41 girls at one time! It was alot of fun, and I am gla that I made the trek down there after working all day.
Here we all are.... People were standing on all the furniture.....





Ok, so I was the cause of this hysterical laughter. I was sitting on the floor kind of on my side. Well I had my phone in my pocket, which was touching the chair. Well my phone started "ringing", but actually vibrating because I had it on silent/vibrate. Next thing we know the girl who was sitting on the arm of the chair I was leaning on says "someone's vibrating my foot!". Everyone burst out in laughter. Yup, that was me!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home